COD (Cash On Delivery) Retail is a payment feature for online sellers who deliver goods using JNE services
This service feature allows buyers to make payments directly via courier after the package handover is done.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Seller fills out the registration form available at JNE Sales Counter.
- At registration, seller encloses a photo copy of the printed saving account with the account number.
- Seller has been registered as a JNE Loyalty Card (JLC) member for at least 1 month.
- This feature applies to COD items sent by the Seller through the JNE Sales Counter where the Seller is registered.
- Retail COD applies for Regular, OKE & JTR services.
- COD retail is prioritized for online sellers who sell outside the marketplace.
- COD fees are only charged for successful delivery transactions sent and proven by a Proof of Delivery (POD) report on the JNE system.
- Other costs such as shipping, insurance, packing, surcharge (if any) are paid at the time of the delivery transaction.
- The value JNE pays to the Seller is the value that has been deducted by the COD fee after the shipment is successful.
- The maximum value / price of goods with COD Retail service is IDR 5,000,000 (Five Million Rupiah) per Connote / transaction / address.
- Items must be insured if the price of the item is above 10 times the shipping cost.
- Orders that are not sent successfully (undelivery) will be returned (return) directly to the Seller after getting confirmation from the Seller.
- The return address for the undelivery shipment is according to instructions received from the Seller.
- For goods with undelivery status, if there is no instruction to return goods from the Seller, then the handling of undelivery shipments applies at JNE.
- Payment of COD fees can use cash or digital.
For further information, please contact and consult the JNE Sales Counter in your city.