- The delivery is valid only on weekdays in the destination countries with various estimated delivery times depending to the country zones.
- Additional charges apply for special conditions
- No money-back guarantee
- International delivery should be accompanied with Commercial invoice from the senders in typed English written forms (no handwriting) with the following details:
- Price of goods
- The number of goods
- For non-document delivery, the cost does not include the duty & tax fees in the destination countries and assessed to the recipients party, or if the recipients refuse to pay the duty & tax fees, those will be billed on the senders with a prior notice by the JNE Customer Service officers.
- The address should include the recipients’ zip code, phone number and email address (if any).
- Non-document delivery in the forms of liquids or powders should include MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and be informed to the customers that those types of delivery require additional delivery time from the applicable estimated time since there is MSDS check before.
- If the document delivery weight exceeds 2 kg, it will be classified into package category.
- The volumetric weight is calculated as follows: L x W x H : 5000
Weight Consignment Information:
- Package delivery with the volumetric weight of up to 50 kg, the packing fee is assessed for IDR 200.000, -
- Package delivery with the volumetric weight of 50 kg - 100 kg, the packing fee is assessed for IDR 500.000, -
- Package delivery with the volumetric weight of 100 kg - 150 kg, the packing fee is assessed for IDR 700.000, -
- Package delivery with the volumetric weight of above 150 kg, the packing fee is calculated specifically.
- Extra fumigation fee is IDR 650.000 per delivery per CBM.
Customer Care (62 21) 2927 8888